The Company: Benchmark International
Role Name: Point of Contact Analyst
Location: Trumali St, Stellenbosch, Cape Town
Role specifics: Permanent position – subject to probation period
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 8:00am – 17:00pm
About Benchmark International:
Benchmark International is a sell-side mergers and acquisitions firm acting exclusively as a sell-side advisor in the sale of privately owned companies.
The Point of Contact Analyst plays a critical role in ensuring that the company has up-to-date, accurate, and actionable information, ultimately contributing to achieving project milestones and objectives.
Research and Data Gathering:
- Thoroughly research and identify decision makers within targeted companies.
- Gather names, e-mail addresses, and other relevant contact information.
- Utilise both supplied lists and conduct independent research to identify potential leads.
- Ensure data accuracy and currency.
Database and Client Record Management:
- Update the company’s database regularly.
- Accurately input and maintain Account records on SISU.
- Add detailed notes and information related to each client or lead.
- Ensure data integrity and compliance with data protection regulations.
- Make confident and effective information-gathering calls.
- Conduct scripted or unscripted calls to collect information on decision makers, their roles, and their needs.
- Record call outcomes and feedback for further analysis and follow-up.
- Participate actively in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Collaborate with other departments to share insights and updates.
- Provide valuable input and suggestions for improving the data management processes.
Ad-Hoc Research Requests:
- Address additional research requests from team members or superiors.
- Prioritise and manage multiple requests simultaneously.
- Deliver accurate and timely results for ad-hoc research tasks.
- Strong attention to detail: Ensure data accuracy and completeness in all tasks.
- Communication skills: Effectively convey information to team members and during calls.
- Time management: Prioritise tasks and meet deadlines for various research assignments.
- Adaptability: Be flexible in responding to changing research needs and objectives.
- Data privacy and security: Handle sensitive information with care and in compliance with relevant regulations.
- Problem-solving: Identify and address issues or challenges encountered during research and data management.
- Number of accurate and verified decision maker contacts added to the database.
- Data accuracy and completeness in client records.
- Effectiveness in information-gathering calls (e.g., successful calls, quality of information obtained).
- Contribution to team goals and projects.
- Timeliness in delivering ad-hoc research requests.