The Company: Tagmarshal
Position: Repair Technician
Contract: Full time
Work hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm (Flexible hours and travel as required)
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Remuneration: Commensurate with qualifications and experience
Tagmarshal Inc. is looking for an experienced Electronic Repair Technician who is self-motivated, enthusiastic and willing to become part of a dynamic fast growing company based in the Atlanta area. The right candidate will be computer-literate, have 1 to 2 years’ experience in low-voltage board level repair. Experience on Android device and GPS repair will be advantageous. This is a technical position and only individuals with the necessary qualifications,skills and experience need apply.
WHY WORK WITH TAGMARSHAL?
Opportunity to work with a dynamic, innovative, globally operating, growth-stage tech company offering exciting opportunities and challenges.
- Test, repair, refurbish and configure Android Tablets, phones, and GPS devices.
- Offer technical support to internal staff.
- Troubleshoot technical issues on site, or remotely as required.
- Troubleshoot hardware and system issues to find permanent, practical solutions
- Follow standard operating procedures and accurately log all issues using the CRM system
- Work responsibly with or without direct supervision and update actions in CRM system
- Develop and maintain knowledge by attending regular meetings and training activities to learn new system features and technologies
- Must be able to work closely with peers and management in the organization to ensure that high quality solutions are deployed and maintained using consistent technology and industry best-practice frameworks
- May be required to travel and work extended hours
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to troubleshoot various types of devices efficiently.
- Good organization & time management skills.
- Effective communication skills, including speaking, writing and active listening
- Great customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work, prioritize and make decisions independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to independently analyze and solve routine hardware and software issues
- Able to establish and maintain good working relationships and communication with decision makers, stakeholders, department heads and end-users
- Become a mindful ambassador to Tagmarshal’s world class brand and its culture
RELEVANT EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Electronic Engineering or equivalent qualification. (Required)
- A good understanding of DC low voltage wiring circuits (Required)
- Experience in the automotive or electronic security industry (Advantageous)
- Experience in Android device repair, setup and configuration (Advantageous)